How can we help?

Having trouble with something on your application? Search our FAQs to see if you can find an answer to common issues people contact us about, or find out how to get in touch below.


Got a question? Check out our FAQs and further useful information for all schemes.

Connect with us

If you have a question, or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.

We don’t have an email address, but you can reach us with a direct message on Facebook or Twitter.

If you want to keep up-to-date with everything we’re up to, then you can also follow us on Instagram.

Following Government advice, our office is now closed, although we're all working remotely to support you. Therefore, we cannot collect any correspondence sent to us by post. If possible, please contact us on social media.

Still have a question? Give us a call

Our normal opening hours are Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 18.00.

Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.

Please have your Personal ID number ready so we can find your records quickly.

Applications to:
  • undergraduate degree courses
  • postgraduate teacher training programmes in Scotland
  • MA/MSc courses  in social work, nursing and medicine, or LLB accelerated programmes

UK number

International number


This is the application service for undergraduate and postgraduate performance-based music, dance, drama, and musical theatre courses at UK conservatoires.

UK number

International number

Teacher training

Applications to postgraduate teacher training programmes in England and Wales.

For teacher training programmes at undergraduate level, or postgraduate programmes in Scotland, please call the UCAS Undergraduate phone line.

UK number

International number


This is the application service for postgraduate courses at a number of UK course providers.

You'll need to apply for some postgraduate courses through other application services:

  • Postgraduate teacher training in England and Wales – apply through UCAS Teacher Training.
  • MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing and medicine, LLB accelerated programmes, and Scottish teacher education courses – apply through UCAS Undergraduate.
  • Performance-based courses at UK conservatoires – apply through UCAS Conservatoires.

For all other postgraduate courses, you'll need to apply directly to the course provider. Use our search tool to find courses – clicking on the 'Apply' link will redirect you to the correct application service.

UK number

International number

Do you have hearing difficulties?

Call the Text Relay service followed by the relevant number.


Outside of the UK

+44 151 494 1260 (text phone)

You'll need to ask the operator to dial the relevant number.

If you need to write to us

If you want to send us a letter, you can write to us at;

New Barn Lane
GL52 3LZ

For more details about UCAS, please visit our company information page.

Compliments and complaints

Let us know if you’ve received excellent service, or if you need to make a complaint.