UCAS is the perfect place to further your career whilst empowering others.
Join our team of experts
UCAS is made up of the following business units, each with their own areas of expertise. We're a highly collaborative organisation with heart and innovation.
- Customer Insight and Product – find out what people want. Help us give it to them. Create products that champion choice with UCAS.
- Digital Delivery – play an integral part in the way we understand customers and meet their needs across tech platforms.
- Finance & Corporate Services – from digits to data, we offer people opportunities to make a difference every day in finance and corporate services.
- People – at UCAS, empowering others starts with all of us. You’ll be central to our collective mindset.
- Sales & Marketing – we’re here to help you thrive in your future. You can help do the same for others. Channel your creativity with UCAS.
- Strategy Policy & Public Affairs – shape, set and realise the future vision of UCAS. Bring about and influence change through our insight.
- UCAS International – connect the world to UK higher education.
Want to find out more? Read our corporate strategy.
Why work at UCAS?
We define futures
We’re a LOT more than just a form – we empower others to make the right choices for their future. As well as ensuring the best for all our external stakeholders, we take care of our people. We hold regular wellbeing events, have a team of fully-trained mental health first aiders, a staff consultation group, and have some great savings available through our benefits platform, Perkbox. We’re a social bunch, and you’ll enjoy our annual all-staff events and Christmas parties, plus the summer BBQ we throw with our colleagues and families.
We’re here to guide and inspire, and this starts with our people. We value every single idea, so UCAS is a place for you to write a new narrative, challenge convention, and continuously grow. We run regular development academies covering anything from wellbeing and resilience to consultancy and leadership skills. For budding leaders, we have progression and leadership programmes, and a dedicated budget for external opportunities.
People with purpose
Tomorrow hinges on what we do today – work with teams who are driven to do better for others, whilst shaping futures, one clear choice at a time. We challenge ourselves and push the envelope every single day, and there’s no greater responsibility. UCAS is a place where people flourish, perform, and achieve and we love to celebrate this – from quarterly Celebrating U awards (where we celebrate performance as nominated by colleagues), to our annual pay award scheme, and long service awards.
Flex is best
We know everyone has different needs. We want you to thrive, so lean into your strengths and find a rhythm that works best. Flexibility isn’t some pseudo-perk at UCAS, it’s essential to top-notch work, so our hybrid offering means you’re in control when it comes to your working preferences. As well as 30 days’ annual leave, we offer the chance to take volunteer days and be part of a mentoring scheme.
Big tech ambition
Put yourself at the heart of our digital prowess. We build and develop truly useful platforms to inform and inspire a diverse audience. Help us pave the way. Whatever your specialism, this is a space to explore solutions, and build compelling user experiences. We’re problem-solvers and path-finders, with all teams are geared towards making tomorrow an absolute winner.
We have the latest collaborative tools to support hybrid working, and a true culture of contribution – both online and in person. When you want to work side-by-side with your colleagues, we’ve got a beautiful office in the south-west of England with everything you’d want from a workspace: a subsidised restaurant, onsite gym, plenty of parking, vast greenspace, and free tea and coffee. We put our heart into where we work because we want everyone to feel comfortable and inspired by their surroundings.
Our values are what set us apart, and we live them every day:
- Be Ambitious – aspirational, focused, optimistic
- Be Smart – knowledgeable, informative, connected, succinct, flexible
- Be Inclusive – representative, holistic, open-minded, collaborative
- Be Trusted – honest, transparent, evidence-based, unbiased
Take a look at our vacancies or submit a speculative CV
Got a question? Email us at [email protected].
Find out more about technology careers
We're fully committed to creating an inclusive and diverse community at work, where you can be yourself, flourish, perform, and achieve! We celebrate differences, as we know the benefits this has for our people, our products, and the customers we serve.
If there are any adjustments you would need to feel part of the team, please let us know.
We're proud of our employment record: